sábado, 8 de junio de 2013

Hello Followers!!!

This is something to talk about, last Friday (June 7) at the St. Regis Hotel in México City, THE MAN OF STEEL was seen!!! Yes...Henry Cavill aka SUPERMAN, poses at a photo call to promote his new film MAN OF STEEL.

So, at this event, there was a big press conference in which he was asked about the new movie, his impressions about it and how was the casting, to which his response was..."I'm a big PC gamer, and I was playing an online game called World of Warcraft,” Henry said. “I was playing this game, and you can’t save it. You can’t pause or anything, and other people are relying on you to play certain roles on a team. And it was a highpoint of the game. And so the phone’s ringing, and I’m ignoring it and ignoring it, because I’m not going to bail on these guys. And I look down and it’s Zack Snyder calling, so I dive for the phone, and I missed the call from Zack Snyder, the one I’d been waiting for, for Man Of Steel.”

So, yes! He failed in the game, but who cares!!! I don´t, cause he's now the new face of Hope, He's SUPERMAN!! so thank goodness for that phone call right?.

Here you go! The images of Henry Cavill at the Press Conference in Mexico City.




Stay tuned and don´t miss anything!!! Thanks 

XoXo  Arceeautobot

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores

Archivo del blog